- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Serving Schools and Families
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- The Journey is Everything
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
Part Time Spanish Teacher
Apr 10 2017 | Four Winds Waldorf School | Warrenville, IL
The faculty of Four Winds is seeking a part time Spanish teacher with an understanding of Waldorf pedagogy to teach Spanish to our first through eighth grade students. Classroom experience is requested but not required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and letter of intention to Brenna McLachlan at [email protected]
Viewed: 117 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »