- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Waldorf Student Information System
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- The Journey is Everything
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Serving Schools and Families
- Waldorf Training in Australia
GRADE 1 TEACHER
Apr 13 2017 | Waldorf School on the Roaring Fork | Carbondale, CO
Waldorf School on the Roaring Fork is a full-member AWSNA school located in the Rocky Mountains of Western Colorado close to Aspen. We are celebrating our twenty-fifth year with a supportive parent body and a caring faculty. Our teachers enjoy a balanced workload and a recent significant salary increase. Our school is set in a beautiful valley where the community enjoys a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities year-round.
Our school has two preschools, two kindergartens and grades one through eight with approximately 185 students. We have an on-site mentor to support teachers. Our specialty programs include Eurythmy, handwork, movement, music, woodwork and Spanish. We also have a fine student support faculty offering sensory integration support, Anthroposophical art therapy, speech and language services and academic tutoring.
Our campus is all straw bale construction and designed based upon Steiner’s architectural indications, providing a beautiful space for our faculty and children to thrive. Our faculty works cooperatively and collaboratively within a greater community that is progressive and has a small town feel, while benefiting from the multi-faceted cultural opportunities of Aspen.
Qualifications, Salary and Benefits: Ideal candidates are Waldorf-trained teachers with a Bachelor’s degree, at least two years of teaching experience and a commitment to working out of Anthroposophy. Applicants must be dedicated to excellence in teaching and recognize the importance of parent education, self-development and collegial cooperation. Full-time faculty members are currently offered medical and disability coverage, a retirement plan, and tuition remission. Starting salary for trained teachers is $45,000 with additional increments for experience.
Please send a letter of interest, a brief biography, a resume, and names and contact information for three references to our Faculty Administrator, Frances Lewis at: [email protected]
Viewed: 87 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »