- Waldorf Student Information System
- The Journey is Everything
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Serving Schools and Families
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
Apr 17 2017 | Rudolf Steiner School | New York
The Rudolf Steiner School has an opening for a Waldorf-trained, experienced Class Teacher beginning in the fall of 2017. Interested teachers are asked to let the school know of their interest immediately.
The Rudolf Steiner School is the first Waldorf School in North America, founding Waldorf Education in the United States in the vibrant city of New York. Growing from a school with 12 students in 1928 to an N-12 school of 327 in 2016-17, the school offers a wide variety of enlivening educational experiences for its students and a supportive environment for students, teachers, and parents.
Located in the heart of the Upper East Side, the school is close to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim, and other museums on Museum Mile. The school is less than a block away from Central Park, which is the playground for the Early Childhood and Lower School students.
The school offers competitive salaries and a strong benefit plan, which includes full medical benefits, a retirement TIAA-CREF plan, life insurance, and New York City Metro Cards to underwrite transportation costs. Another benefit is our school lunch program, which provides a delicious and nutritious lunch to all children, faculty, and staff members.
Please send a letter of interest, resume, short biography, and two references we can contact to Jeffrey Spade, Rudolf Steiner School, 15 E. 79th St. New York, NY 10075, or by email, [email protected]
Viewed: 129 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »