- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- The Journey is Everything
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Serving Schools and Families
- Waldorf Training in Australia
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Early Childhood Bridge Group Teacher
Apr 17 2017 | Sea Star Village Preschool and Parent Center | Corona del Mar, California
The ideal candidate will have experience leading in a Waldorf or similar sensory-based early childhood education, exude a natural warmth and love for working with children, and have the initiative to create a rich classroom environment and strong daily rhythm.
As a founding faculty member, this person will play an important role in realizing our vision of a school and parenting center that educates not only the young child, but also the parent and extended family members in the importance of sensory education and secure attachment.
If interested, please send your resume and a cover letter to Christina at [email protected]
Viewed: 101 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »