- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- The Journey is Everything
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Serving Schools and Families
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
Arabic Teacher, Part-time
Apr 17 2017 | Credo High School | Sonoma County, California
“It has been our long-term goal help prepare our students for the future by teaching the world’s most spoken languages, and we will continue to add language choices as our population grows,” said Credo Executive Director Chip Romer. “We began with Spanish in 2011, added Mandarin in 2015-16, and are now excited to add Arabic.”
The school is looking to hire a teacher interested in developing and growing a new Arabic language program at Credo, beginning with a 20% position in 2017-18 (Arabic I), developing to a 40% position in 2018-19 (Arabic I & II), a 60% position in 2019-20 (Arabic I, II & III) and an 80% position in 2020-21 (Arabic I, II, III & IV). Classes are taught for 90 minutes two times per week. Compensation is commensurate with training and experience.
Ideally, a candidate will hold a California single subject credential in Arabic, but the school recognizes that holders of these credentials are rare. Candidates considering entering a California credentialing program are welcomed to apply.
Interested applicants should send a resume and 2-page autobiographical narrative to:
Credo High Executive Director
Viewed: 63 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »