- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Waldorf Student Information System
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- The Journey is Everything
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Serving Schools and Families
Waldorf Trained Nanny/Babysitter
Apr 17 2017 | Seeking | East Bay or San Francisco
My name is Julie and I'm looking for the next lovely child (or 2 or 3!) to take care of starting June 10th. Oakland/Berkeley/East Bay is preferable but I'm willing to commute to San Francisco.
I am a trained Waldorf teacher that has worked at the SF Waldorf School for several years until I had a child of my own last year. Now I'm home with her (she's 11 months now) and we've been working together as a nanny team since September!
I have a valid drivers license and CPR/First Aid certification. I am an excellent cook and love to teach the little ones how to bake! I also love singing songs, going out on walks and hikes (I know so many beautiful spots in the East Bay!), and telling stories.
If you are looking for someone who is experienced in early childhood, fun-loving, reliable, responsible, and warm then please contact me.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Viewed: 96 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »