- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Serving Schools and Families
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- The Journey is Everything
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Apr 17 2017 | Robin's Nest | Ashland OR
The assistant position is from 9-1, Monday- Thursday. The pay is $14 hr. to start.
The ideal candidate has completed a Lifeways training, or a Waldorf early childhood program. S/he is warm, cooperative, responsible, reliable and joyful.
The job would entail welcoming families in the morning, keeping our beautiful classroom tidy, washing dishes, supporting the lead teacher, being outside in all types of weather, making the morning fire, and keeping the children safe when outdoors.
There would be a potential for the assistant to rent the preschool/home to live in, as I may be moving to a larger home to accomadate a blended family.
Please send a resume and cover letter to my email, [email protected] to apply. Please indicate if you are interested in knowing more about my home for rent.
Viewed: 142 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »