- The Journey is Everything
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Serving Schools and Families
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Early Childhood Lead Teacher
Apr 18 2017 | Lake Champlain Waldorf School | Shelburne VT
Do you have five or more years of teaching experience?
Do you have a proven track record of positive colleagueship and a “can do” attitude?
Are you looking for a great school in beautiful northern Vermont?
If so, we invite you to apply to be our next early childhood lead teacher starting in July 2017. Our well established school has been delivering innovative early childhood programs since 1984. Since then, we’ve expanded our reach to include newborns through high school.
Fully trained Waldorf early childhood educator who holds a bachelor’s degree or greater
Five or more years of teaching experience, at least three of which are in a Waldorf school
Exceptional interpersonal abilities with children, parents and colleagues
Computer saavy enough to quickly gain proficiency using our electronic student information system
US citizen or approved for work in the US.
Criminal background check will be required
Wish List Qualifications:
Vermont (or another state’s reciprocal equivalent) teacher’s license with Early Childhood or Early Childhood Special Education certification;
What we offer:
A beautiful classroom in our purpose build, healthy kindergarten building, nestled in the woods on our 22-acre Turtle Lane Campus.
This is a full-time salaried position. Base salary is $39,210 plus increments for years of experience
Benefits include professional development stipend, tuition remission, HSA, and health insurance
A vibrant learning community for children and families, a consistently strong and capable Board of Trustees, clear governance structure, and active College of Teachers and Staff. Accredited by AWSNA, NEASC and a member of WECAN. Visit our website at www.lakechamplainwaldorfschool.org to learn more about our school.
To initiate your application, please send a letter of introduction, resume, brief biography and contact information for three professional references to Addie Hall, [email protected] Our employment application will be emailed to you.
Viewed: 106 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »