- The Journey is Everything
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Serving Schools and Families
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Early Childhood Teacher- NEW SCHOOL
Apr 18 2017 | Trinus | Guatemala City, Guatemala
We are starting Trinus so more people can dedicate themselves to the things they´re passionate about, to help them have a clear understanding of the values they want to uphold in their lives, and for them to have a positive impact in society. We believe the best way for us to accomplish this, is by implementing a Waldorf Education.
We are offering unique opportunity to be part of founding team of our new school and help set the initial culture, as well as great salaries and great benefits. These include full tuition remission for the children of our teachers, and additional economic benefits according to the growth of the school.
So, if you,
1. Are open to new experiences and willing to relocate to Guatemala City and commit to a long-term relationship with the students, the community and the school.
2. Are excited that the school is in its starting phases; willing to work together to shape the school culture and processes to positively impact the kids’ development.
3. Have a Waldorf experience in teaching and Waldorf Teaching
4. Consider yourself creative, with a high energy level, passionate for children and teaching, empathetic, and able to think outside the box in a “student-centered” program not a “curriculum – based” program.
5. Are looking constantly to grow professionally and personally, and
6. Speak English or Spanish, then
We have designed a fun and easy 5 step process, the first being a short
questionnaire and the fifth and last step being a skype or phone interview.
So if you are interested, here is "Step 1” :-)
Also, if you know of someone who might also be interested, please feel free to forward our information.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Viewed: 73 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »