- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Serving Schools and Families
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
Apr 18 2017 | The Denver Waldorf School | Denver
The Denver Waldorf School (DWS) is looking for an Aftercare Assistant for the 2017-2018 school year. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong love of working with children, Waldorf experience, and the ability to work well in a collegial setting. The hours for this position are 3:15-6:00pm Monday-Friday
The compensation for this position is $13/hour.
If you are interested, please send your resume and contact information for three references to the Enrichment Director, Dawn Archer at [email protected] or mail to:
The Denver Waldorf School
2100 S. Pennsylvania St.
Denver, CO 80210
Viewed: 43 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »