- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Serving Schools and Families
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- The Journey is Everything
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
3rd Grade Class Teacher 2017-2018
Apr 19 2017 | Great Oak School | Tomball, TX
- Hold a bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience, and hold or pursing a Waldorf degree
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to hold professional relationships with parents and faculty
- Be a life long learner interested in anthroposophy, child development, and self development
ABOUT Great Oak School:
Our nourishing school, which plans on growing to grade 8 by 2019, is a full member of WECAN. Our school has approximately 100 children enrolled in preschool through fifth grade and plans to grow a grade a year.
Our faculty is a mix of both new and experienced teachers. We are committed to faculty support and development and deliver ongoing mentoring. Our governance structure includes two full-time administrators and a healthy board of directors. We have sturdy collaborative relationships among our faculty, board, and parents.
We are located in a beautiful oak filled area just north of Houston, Texas. We are a reasonable commute from Houston, the most diverse city in America, with its world-class arts, festivals, and universities. Tomball is a charming town with lots of grass roots fun from farmers markets to artisan bakeries. An affordable cost of living is a great benefit. To learn more about Great Oak School visit our website, greatoakschool.org.
HOW TO APPLY:
We invite you to send an electronic letter of introduction, your resume, and references to: [email protected]
Viewed: 51 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »