- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Serving Schools and Families
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- The Journey is Everything
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
Social Therapy Fellowship - Tuition-Free College Credit
Apr 20 2017 | Plowshare Farm | Greenfield, NH
~ Are you looking for a meaningful life experience while gaining debt-free college credit?
~ Are you seeking to gain practical skills in sustainable living?
~ Are you looking to develop insights into the spiritual world?
Plowshare Farm is seeking those with:
~ hearts wide enough to include others in 'home'
~ hands and feet ready for the many tasks in a sustainability-oriented community
~ and heads ripe for new learning
Applications are now being accepted for the August 2017 through August 2018 term. Four fellowships are available.
~ Living in and helping to carry one of our lifesharing homes where people with disabilities, coworkers, and volunteers live together in a community-based setting.
~ Coursework through the Camphill Academy Social Therapy Program.
~ Participation in 1-2 areas of our work, depending on community need and personal interest, from farming and landwork to baking and handcrafts.
~ Free tuition for Camphill Academy's Social Therapy Program.
~ Free room and board, medical insurance, and $500/month cash stipend.
~ Two free days per week and six weeks vacation per year.
~ 22 fully transferable college credits and a certificate in Foundation Studies from the Goetheanum (Plowshare Farm is a campus of the Camphill Academy, an accredited higher education institute).
~ Gain skills in sustainable living, including opportunities for farm or garden apprenticeship and training in biodynamic agriculture, and building skills in crafting, cooking, baking, land stewardship or woodworking.
~ Applicants must be at least 20 years old and U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents. Possibility of a small family.
Potential for continuation:
~ Two-thirds through the year-long program, fellows can apply to continue into a second year with the possibility of completing an entire 4-5 year training program in Social Therapy. With the completion of the Social Therapy program, fellows can go on to receive a BS by completing 30-35 additional credits at one of our partner colleges.
For more information, visit plowsharefarm.org and contact kimberly(at)plowsharefarm(dot)org.
Viewed: 106 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »