- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- The Journey is Everything
- Serving Schools and Families
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Waldorf Training in Australia
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Lead Infant Teacher
Apr 20 2017 | A Child's Nature | Wilton
To help create a warm, nourishing classroom culture using Waldorf-inspired teaching methods.
To contribute to the ongoing sustainability and growth of A Child’s Nature.
Waldorf Teacher Training Certified or M.Ed. or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education with a willingness to learn the Waldorf method. Knowledge of RIE/Pikler methods preferred. Must have at least 18 early childhood and child development credits to be able to hold a Lead Teacher credential with the State of NH Child Care Licensing Bureau.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS:
• Positive and proactive communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop a strong heart connection with our students, their families, and our school.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the children in our care.
• Must be available to work flexible hours to accommodate festivals, faculty meetings, and family soup nights.
• Commitment to Personal and Professional self-development.
• Acceptance of cultural, racial, religious, affectional, and economic differences between people.
• Values inner work and is grounded in a connection to one’s own beingness, sense of humor, and gentleness.
• Experience working with young children in an educational setting.
• Experience utilizing a Waldorf inspired methods in the Preschool classroom, holding the space, following a set rhythm, and bringing one’s own style and sense of beauty into the work.
• Experience working and communicating with children and families.
A Child’s Nature is located in Wilton NH on the Pine Hill Waldorf School campus. This campus is part of a beautiful hilltop community of schools – A Child’s Nature, Pine Hill Waldorf School, High Mowing School, and The Wild Rose Farm School Initiative - serving children birth through grade twelve.
This hilltop community also includes The Temple-Wilton Community Farm – the oldest continuously operating CSA in the United States. This beautiful 130+ acre biodynamic farm produces the vegetables our children use in their weekly soup! The farm also hosts a farm to table café – The Hilltop Café – which is a delightful gathering place and favorite breakfast and lunch location.
A Child’s Nature provides flexible, full-day child care and education for families of diverse backgrounds. Surrounded by goodness, truth and beauty, our children achieve their full potential through daily outdoor adventures, purposeful work, artistic experiences, and imaginative play with a curriculum inspired by Waldorf education. Through close personal relationships with caregivers, teachers and nature, our children grow into capable, caring individuals who can step out into the world with confidence.
We are a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
PLEASE FORWARD A RESUME, COVER LETTER AND THREE REFERENCES TO NANCY WILSON, DIRECTOR - [email protected]
Viewed: 89 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »