- The Journey is Everything
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Serving Schools and Families
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Immersive Academics and Arts
Apr 21 2017 | Pleasant Ridge Waldorf School | Viroqua, WI
The Administrative Chair is central to the operations of the school, liaising between the Board of Directors and the Faculty. This position oversees the administrative staff and support personnel, works closely with the bookkeeper on human resource matters and leads or participates in a number of committees. Additionally, the individual in this role welcomes input from parents and community members and supports the resolution of any concerns raised. An understanding and commitment to Waldorf education and principles along with an interest in collaboration with colleagues and parents are required qualities in candidates wishing to be considered for this position.
For specific details regarding this position, please refer to the Administrative Chair job description found on our website. We are looking to identify our new administrative colleague as soon as possible to allow for training and mentoring.
Application Deadline for this position is: until the position is filled.
The mission of Pleasant Ridge Waldorf School is to provide a full Waldorf education to children in early childhood through eighth grade and to be a vital and active part of the Driftless region. Dedicated and compassionate teachers, staff and parents work side-by-side to tend to the dignity and well-being of our children and community of adults. Additionally, we strive to cultivate a harmonious and diverse school community that is ecologically sustainable, financially responsible, morally diligent, socially renewing and spiritually striving.
Pleasant Ridge Waldorf School is an accredited and full member of AWSNA celebrating over 37 years as a Waldorf School. We offer a full early childhood program, with two kindergartens and parent child classes, and a Waldorf elementary program with subject classes in Spanish, Handwork, Choral and Instrumental Music, Eurythmy, and Movement (Spatial Dynamics). We have a rich festival life, regular Friday assemblies and many opportunities for community service.
Please complete and submit an employment application (pdf can be found on our website) along with a resume and references to:
Marianne Fieber-Dhara, Personnel Committee [email protected]
Administrative Chair position
Pleasant Ridge Waldorf School
431 E. Court Street
Viroqua, WI 54665
Viewed: 68 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »