- Serving Schools and Families
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Waldorf Student Information System
- The Journey is Everything
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Apr 21 2017 | City of Lakes Waldorf School | Minneapolis
City of Lakes Waldorf School believes that a diverse community and the practice of inclusiveness strengthen the educational experience and foster the essential element of respect that prepares students to live and work in a global environment, and contribute to the well-being of all humanity. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive community that respects and affirms each of its members, honoring their diversity of culture, ethnicity, race, religion, family structure, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical abilities, and unique learning styles. City of Lakes Waldorf School seeks colleagues who share these beliefs, and who value and contribute to the fullness of a diverse and inclusive community.
Qualifications and Benefits
Ideal candidates are Waldorf trained teachers with a Bachelor's degree and at least two years of teaching experience, a love of children and a commitment to working out of anthroposophy. Full time teachers enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that include health, retirement, tuition remission, mentoring and financial support for professional development. We offer a base salary of $40,000 with increments for teaching experience and education.
Please send a letter of introduction, resume, short biography, and three references to the attention of the Teacher Search Committee. Questions may be directed to Marti Stewart, Administrative Director at (612) 7671501 or [email protected] or Marcee Hansen, Faculty Chair at [email protected]
Viewed: 52 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »