- The Journey is Everything
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Serving Schools and Families
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Waldorf Student Information System
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Lead Toddler Teacher
Apr 21 2017 | City of Lakes Waldorf School | Minneapolis
The ideal candidate will be an experienced early childhood educator childcare provider with extensive experience with Toddlers. S/he will have completed a bachelor’s degree and a Lifeways or Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher certificate program. A love of toddlers, a deep understanding of the Waldorf pedagogy as it relates to young children, and a demonstrated capacity to work well with parents is required. The teacher must work collaboratively within the school as a whole, and within the Early Childhood program, which consists of Parent/Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten classes. All application materials should be submitted no later than May 1, 2017. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please send a letter of introduction, resume, short biography, and three references to the attention of the Teacher Search Committee. Questions may be directed to Marti Stewart, Administrative Director, at (612) 767-1501 or [email protected]
Viewed: 60 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »