Enrollment and Communication Associate
The Waldorf School of Palm Beach is seeking an Enrollment and Communication Associate effective immediately. This is a full time hourly position.
We are seeking candidates who understand the value, quality and benefits of Waldorf education.
Enrollment: Manages all aspects of enrollment from inquiry through enrollment. This includes tours, tracking, assisting faculty in the application processes, and coordinating enrollment events.
- Communications: Executes a community wide communications strategy for the school year. This includes: weekly communication, gathering clear and concise information from all realms of the school to share with parents, social media (Facebook, Instagram), external communication for events, campaigns, etc., and assisting in any one off communications throughout the year.
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree or relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with Waldorf education and ability to speak competently about Waldorf education and Waldorf School of Palm Beach.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility, and the ability to work independently.
Our School and Community:
The Waldorf School of Palm Beach currently offers Pre-K to Grade 8 education for approximately 140 students. The school is an associate AWSNA member working towards full accreditation. Our wonderful faculty works closely with a very dedicated Board of Trustees and committed parent community. Our school is located in the beautiful city of Boca Raton. Boca Raton is beach living with a rapidly growing economy, abundant public parks and spaces, a vibrant art and music culture, local farmer’s markets and great neighborhoods.
Please contact Wendy Gittleman, Administrative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a letter of interest and resume.