We are seeking a dynamic and organized Administrative Support professional to join our team. As one of our first contact points for students, parents, staff, and visitors, you will play a key role in creating a welcoming and supportive atmosphere within our school community.
Schedule: Part Time, Monday - Friday, 11:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Greet and welcome visitors, parents, and students with warmth and professionalism.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls or voicemails to the appropriate staff members.
- Support the administrative team with data entry, filing, and organizing documents.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the reception area.
- Handle general administrative tasks and special projects as assigned.
- Assist the student families in the school life.
- Participate and assist in school festivals, assemblies, and celebrations.
- Support faculty with students’ needs.
For a full job description or to apply, email the following to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter with a short autobiographical statement
- Resume or summary of your applicable knowledge/experience
- Three professional references: Please provide the names and email addresses of three individuals who can speak to your professional qualifications and character.
- Training funds (up to 50% reimbursement) for professional development
- Collaborative faculty and staff who make decisions by consensus
- A campus in the heart of Historic North Webster with access to parks, and outdoor spaces that are integral to our students’ school day and overall educational experience through outdoor playtime, experiential learning, kinesthetic learning, and curiosity about the world beyond the classroom walls
- Mentoring programs and strong, supportive, collegial relationships
- Paid snow days for part-time employees