Lead Mixed Aged EC Teacher; Fall 2022
Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten is seeking a Lead Early Childhood Teacher for the 2022/2023 school year. Qualified candidates have their Early Childhood Professional II, Credential 3.0 per the Colorado Department of Human Services as well as some level of Waldorf Early Childhood training or are nearing completion of the requirements as well as some level of Waldorf Early Childhood training.
Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten and Preschool is an Early Childhood center serving ages 12 months
through 6 years. We have one Nursery classroom, two Preschool/KG classrooms and one Lifeways (Toddler) classroom. We are situated on a beautiful one+ acre property with chickens, goats, rabbits, organic gardens and fruit trees and a large open play yard. We celebrate and honor all the festivals in a deep and meaningful way and we value our role in educating and supporting families as they begin their journey of Waldorf education.
Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten, founded in 1998, is a full member of the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America (WECAN) and serves approximately 70 children each year.
• Carry out the classroom program and activities and the classroom management and supervision of a class of young children
• Mentor and provide direction and guidance for the Assistant Teacher
• Provide a bridge for parents to Waldorf education and Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten
• Nurture, protect and guide the children in their development through imitation of domestic, practical and artistic activities, through love and warmth, rhythm, and free, imaginative play.
• Maintain general order, cleanliness and aesthetics in classroom and campus
• Interviews and admissions for new families
• Plan and host four Parent Nights per school year
• Support and oversee classroom and school festivals
A full Job Description is available upon request.
Base salary for fully trained teachers begins at $42,000, with additional income for Waldorf Lead Teacher experience.
Please submit a letter of interest, including a brief biography, and a resume with contact information
for three references.
Your application has been successfully submitted.