Full-Time Position, to begin June 2022
About the Position
High Mowing School is now accepting applications for the School Registrar position. This position is at the center of student academic records, working with teachers, students, and alumni to provide a smooth and seamless transition for students from application through graduation. The registrar works with all PK-12 student records but is centered on the high school campus to meet high school student needs. In addition, the registrar serves on the High School Student Life Committee as part of the team that monitors students’ progress. Additional responsibilities include organizing parent-teacher conferences, creating and updating student academic resources, and assisting families and teachers with accessing online information. The registrar reports to the Program Director and is a year-round position.
The preferred candidate is comfortable relating to high school students and parents of children K-12. They seek to actively contribute to a committed school community of faculty, staff, parents, and students in a rural setting permeated by natural beauty.
- B.A. or higher degree
- Experience in school administration preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to bring order to chaos and maintain calm in a distracting environment
- Impeccable personal appearance and warm manner with students and adults
- Proficiency in Google Suite, student information software, communication software, learning new software/database systems.
- Experience with Blackbaud and Naviance preferred
- Warm, caring, disciplined way with students
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to develop and implement procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness
The compensation for the position includes:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, life, LTD
- Tuition remission 90%
- Option to contribute to 403b account
High Mowing School is home to over 330 Preschool-Grade 12 day and boarding students. HMS is committed to a caring, respectful, and diverse community where academic success, personal growth, and social responsibility are highly valued and fostered. HMS is set on a hilltop among rolling farmland in scenic southern New Hampshire on 300+ acres and close to Boston, the seacoast, and mountainous recreational areas.
Interested candidates should email HMS hiring team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, letter of interest, and an HMS Employment Application. More Information on HMS website. HMS will respond to qualified candidates only.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Waldorf Preschool - Grade 12 * Boarding and Day