Lead Teacher Early Childhood
Our Early Childhood program runs from 8:30am to 3:00pm Monday through Friday and includes children ages 3-5 years old, September 2022-May 2023.
The morning includes circle time, a prepared snack, and indoor/outdoor free play. The afternoon includes lunch, a rest period, and outdoor play.
- The ideal candidate has 2+ years of training and experience working with the Waldorf Early Childhood curriculum (Waldorf Teacher Training Certificate not required but preferred), as well as a love for working with young children.
- Effective classroom management, communication, and the ability to collaborate are priorities. Classroom support will be provided by part-time assistants.
- A loving commitment and enthusiastic spirit for outdoor play and activities.
- We value excellent communication skills, as well as a deep understanding of child
- 2+ years as a lead teacher in an Early Childhood Education setting.
- Candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Able to spend up to 4 hours outdoors in all types of weather.
- Must pass a Comprehensive Background Check before employment.
- Candidates must also be CPR and First Aid certified upon hire or complete training upon hire.
- Organized, dependable and punctual
- The position as Lead Early Childhood Teacher pays up to $30/hour for the ideal candidate and includes 8 days of paid time off in addition to paid holiday breaks (includes Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring Break).
*Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and a minimum of two references to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.