Susquehanna Waldorf School is hiring an Enrollment Director to create, implement and manage a successful admissions and marketing program as well as to oversee alumni relations, community building and some fundraising activities. This person encourages and supports activities to build positive relationships by improving the image of the school in Lancaster, York and Dauphin counties.
Chief responsibilities include:
- Implementing and managing a successful admissions strategy
- Implementing and managing a successful marketing plan and content calendar.
- Oversight of alumni relations
- Support internal and external community building through Parent Guild, Outreach and Communication strategies
- Event fundraising and annual giving.
Qualities and Skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a Waldorf setting and understanding of Waldorf principles
- Advancement/ development experience a plus.
- Collaborative work ethic
- Management and organizational leadership experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication, both spoken and written
- Motivated, ethical and responsible
The Susquehanna Waldorf School offers early childhood through 8th grade education for 150 students in Marietta Pennsylvania, a quaint river town 15 miles due west of Lancaster PA. The school is a member of AWSNA working towards full, dual accreditation with AWSNA and PAIS. Our region of Pennsylvania has many public parks and spaces, vibrant art and music scenes, local farmer’s markets and is roughly equidistant (90min) from the major metropolitan areas of Baltimore and Philadelphia.
This is a full time, salaried position with full benefits and tuition remission. Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and contacts for personal reference to SWS Board of Trustees c/o email@example.com.
Susquehanna Waldorf School is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.