Trinus International Education Institution in Guatemala City was founded in August 2017, an independent institution serving students from Early Childhood to 8th Grade, our vision is that our children become people who have the tools to dedicate themselves to what they are passionate about in life; that at the same time have defined, identify and sustain their own values, and leave a positive impact on society. We believe the best way for us to accomplish this is by implementing Waldorf. In Trinus you will have the opportunity to be part of an Institution were we look to learn from our Waldorf Certified teachers to shape the institution culture and processes to positively impact the kids’ development.
Trinus is located in Guatemala City in zone 14 which is one of the most privilege neighborhoods in the country. You will also have the opportunity to live in a beautiful country filled with amazing natural places to go in adventures for the weekend. Here are two videos that show what Guatemala has to offer from hiking a volcano to relaxing in black sand beaches:
So, if you,
1. Are open to new experiences and willing to relocate to Guatemala City and commit to a long-term relationship with the students, the community and the school.
2. Consider yourself creative, with a high energy level, passionate for children and teaching, empathetic, and able to think outside the box in a “student-centered” program not a “curriculum – based” program.
3. Are looking constantly to grow professionally and personally, and
4. Speak English and Spanish, then we have this opportunity, for you:
Then please apply for the position
Position: Grades Teacher to join us for 2022-2023 cycle year.
· Waldorf Teaching Certification/classroom experience 1 year
· Passionate, caring and loving teacher who enjoys being a team player and a hard worker.
· Ability to work supportively and collaboration with colleagues.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills- approachable for students, parents & colleagues
Job Type: Permanent, full time position
The vaccine is not mandatory
Wearing a mask is optional
We will apply security measures according to government regulations.
HOW TO APPLY:
We invite you to send your resume, cover letter (highlighting your teacher experience, life experience, qualifications and strengths) biographical sketch, along with three references that we may contact. Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is open until filled.
Please see our website for much more information on us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.