Enrollment Director - UPDATED
Susquehanna Waldorf School is hiring an Enrollment Director to create, implement, and manage a successful admissions and retention program. For 35 years, the School has been developing a warm and inclusive Waldorf environment, and in this new and challenging position, the Enrollment Director will lead the School to its new phase of expanding our markets and presence in Lancaster, York, and Dauphin counties.
1. Implementing and managing a successful enrollment strategy
2. Implementing and managing a successful marketing/communications plan
3. Implementing and managing a successful internal and external community involvement plan
4. Actively participating in School Leadership, Board of Trustees, and faculty and staff meetings
- Previous experience within an admissions process
- Experience in or appreciation for Waldorf education
– Management and organizational leadership experience
– Excellent interpersonal communication, both spoken and written
– Bachelor’s degree
– Collaborative work ethic and openness to learn
– Motivated, ethical and responsible
The Susquehanna Waldorf School offers early childhood through 8th-grade education for 150 students in Marietta Pennsylvania, a quaint river town 15 miles due west of Lancaster PA. The school is dually accredited with AWSNA and PAIS. Our region of Pennsylvania has many public parks and spaces, vibrant art and music scenes, and local farmer’s markets and is roughly equidistant (90min) from the major metropolitan areas of Baltimore and Philadelphia.
This is a full-time, salaried position ($80,000 for notable enrollment or admissions experience) with full benefits. Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and contacts for personal reference to the Enrollment Director Search Committee c/o email@example.com
Susquehanna Waldorf School is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Joyful Life-long Learning