About the Position
HMS is now accepting applications for an experienced Admissions Associate for its Preschool-grade 12 day and boarding program. As a key member of our administrative staff, they are responsible for reinforcing the success and strategy of the school’s enrollment and admissions program. They support the Admissions office and participate in the ongoing assistance of students and families in all ways related to admissions matters. Gifted with an outgoing personality, results-oriented, and a strong team player, the Admissions Associate is eager to embrace and further the school’s mission and to meet challenging goals.
About High Mowing School
High Mowing School is home to over 300 Kindergarten-Grade 12 day and boarding students. HMS is committed to a caring, respectful, and diverse community where academic success, personal growth, and social responsibility are highly valued and fostered. HMS is set on a hilltop among rolling farmland in scenic southern New Hampshire on 300+ acres and close to Boston, the seacoast, and mountainous recreational areas.
Our preferred candidate is experienced in assisting a private school Admissions team to achieve stated goals. They seek to actively contribute to a committed school community of faculty, staff, parents, and students in a rural setting permeated by natural beauty. They seek a challenging yet supportive, home-like school environment where their demonstrated experience will be serving the realization of aggressive goals.
- An appreciation for, and understanding of, Waldorf education
- At least 2 years of admissions counseling and outreach experience, or equivalent
- Willingness to travel and ability to work some nights and weekends
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of admissions databases, Google Workspace and other office and digital communication tools.
The compensation for the position includes:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, life, LTD
- Tuition remission 90%
- Generous PTO package
- Option to contribute to 403b account
Interested candidates should email HMS hiring team at email@example.com with a resume, letter of interest, and an HMS Employment Application. More Information on HMS website. https://www.highmowing.org/about/employment
HMS will respond to qualified candidates only.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Waldorf Preschool - Grade 12 * Boarding and Day