Homeschool Session Leader
Seeking experienced Waldorf/Steiner EC, Grades, and a range of specialty teachers to lead small group sessions over two to five days with homeschool pod families in western New York in mid June and mid October.
Join five to twelve families on an old farmhouse property to lead outdoor walks, handwork, painting, drawing, singing, storytelling and movement. You will have your own room, with communal meals, lodging, and transportation provided for the duration of your stay.
- a foundation in Anthroposophy, able to suggest appropriate readings and lead discussions with parents
- a commitment to upholding medical freedom
- a desire to support homeschoolers
- an ability and willingness to work with parents and children separately and together
- a spirit of joy amidst seasonal changes
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org