This job is no longer accepting applications.
The MWS Office Manager is the direct interface between the school and parents, students, faculty and staff. Excellent, professional interpersonal skills are required as well as the ability to multitask and take ownership of a wide range of front office duties. In any busy school, the Office Manager is first a role-model, consistently demonstrating calm gracious efficiency, sometimes under complex conditions. The Office Manager knows the school and its personnel, processes, programs, parents and students, and uses this knowledge in concert with the school’s values, handles every situation with tact and good judgment. The Office Manager interacts with current and prospective parents with care and respect; confirming for each parent that Marin Waldorf lives its values and mission.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Coordinates all office activities and business and delegates to the receptionist as needed.
- Shares reception duties: greets in-person visitors and answers telephone calls/emails from parents, community members, vendors, etc
- Direct parent questions and concerns to appropriate school personnel
- Serves as administrative assistant to School Director
- Managing various school calendars
- Conduct new hire set up and orientation
- Assists with IT requests and coordinates with IT contractor for technical support
- Process all payments made to the school for Business Office
- Support for Faculty for Field Trip safety
- A variety of school communication as needed
- Assist with marketing efforts, both social media and printed materials
- Grounds and maintenance, including being a liaison to the Miller Creek School District
- Supervision of maintenance and janitorial staff & contact for our security company
- On call after hours for emergencies
- A variety of clerical duties including data entry, managing office space and office supplies, assisting with administrative tasks and purchasing, and providing support on special projects and school events
- Emergency Preparedness Coordinator
- Coordinate Monthly Community Coffees.
- Assist with other school wide events including festivals, assemblies, open house, etc.
If you're interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.