Early Childhood Assistant Position - Part Time
Take part in the special adventures of the young child's journey through Early Childhood. Our Early Childhood Assistant works in collaboration with our Lead teacher to cultivate an atmosphere that fills our students' day by creating experiences, allowing children to immerse themselves fully in play, and fostering the child's sense of wonder. Through play, singing, movement, handwork, arts, storytelling, puppetry, and more you not only enrich the children’s social-emotional life but also provide a strong foundation for academics.
We welcome you to visit us and see our students in action. At The Waldorf School of St. Louis, we rethink what is possible in education.
The Waldorf School of St. Louis seeks a Part-Time Early Childhood Assistant Teacher to join our faculty for the 2023-24 school year.
For a full job description or to apply, email the following to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter with a short autobiographical statement
- Three professional references: Please provide the names and email addresses of three individuals who can speak to your professional qualifications and character.
- Freedom in creating curriculum to meet the needs of the developing children
- Students are assessed using a variety of methods rather than annual standardized tests
- Small class sizes and engaged, curious students
- Training funds (up to 50% reimbursement) for professional development
- Collaborative faculty and staff who make decisions by consensus
- A campus in the heart of Historic North Webster with access to parks, and outdoor spaces that are integral to our students’ school day and overall educational experience through outdoor playtime, experiential learning, kinesthetic learning, and curiosity about the world beyond the classroom walls
- Tuition discounts for children of employees, up to 100% for FT employees
- Mentoring programs and strong, supportive, collegial relationships
- Paid snow days for part-time employees