The Washington Waldorf School is seeking an Enrollment Associate effective immediately.
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who understand the value, quality and benefits of Waldorf education. The enrollment associate will need to form quick connections with prospective families, stimulating their interest in the school while answering questions and engaging in conversations regarding Waldorf’s pedagogy and its distinctive offerings. The enrollment associate plays a key role in the management of the admissions process requiring strong organizational skills.
This is a year-round, part-time position. While the ideal candidate would be available for 20 hours per week, we are also open to considering candidates with fewer hours per week. “Sick and Safe” leave is provided on a pro-rated basis, but no other benefits are provided.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Four-year college degree with 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with Waldorf education and ability to speak competently about Waldorf education and Washington Waldorf School.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility, and the ability to work independently.
Working under the Enrollment Director, the Enrollment Associate will:
- Connect with prospective families via email, phone, mail, and in person.
- Support tours, open houses and other admission events.
- Manage the inquiry and application process.
- Manage Parent-Child enrollment.
- Complete other projects and tasks as needed.
Washington Waldorf is committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce, and we welcome applications from all interested individuals.
If you would like to join our exceptional faculty and lively community, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com attn: Claudia Berg. No phone calls, please.