Position: Substitute Teacher
Linden Waldorf School is an independent school in Nashville serving children in preschool through grade 8. We areseeking a Substitute Teacher who will be responsible for providing instruction, managing the classroom environment, and promoting student learning in the absence of the regular teacher.Classes in the Waldorf curriculum include: Drawing, Language Arts, Math, Handwork, Woodwork, Music, Movement, and Spanish.
Classroom Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervise the children in play.
- Assist and guide them through lessons.
- Follow the prepared work in the substitute binder.
- Relay messages to the parents from other teachers.
- High school diploma
- Background check required prior to employment.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 1 – 2 years previous classroom experience
Please visit ourwebsiteto apply.