Human Relations Manager
Threefold Is Hiring
Human Relations Manager
Threefold Educational Foundation, a nonprofit organization based in Rockland County, New York, is seeking a full time Human Relations Manager to facilitate and support all key personnel and human resource functions. Threefold is a multiprogram entity, including K-12 and adult education programs, a working biodynamic farm, a community café, a rooming house and thirty-five residential properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support and guide developments and implementation of Human Resources initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Support program administrators through active involvement in recruitment and managing the
• Administer benefit and retirement programs
• Support staff in bi-monthly payroll submissions
• Ensure company HR policies and practices are applied consistently with equity across all departments
• Investigate employee issues, complaints and conflicts and bring them to appropriate resolutions
• Administer required training programs
• Assist and guide program administrators in performance management processes
• Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
• Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
• Human Resources experience required
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
• Excellent speaking and listening skills to share information effectively, while paying careful
attention to concerns and questions from employees and administrators
• Ability to thrive in a complex and diverse environment and maintain a human-centered focus
• Strong attention to detail in maintaining records
• Ability to facilitate difficult conversation effectively with empathy and objectivity
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask efficiently
The position reports to the Executive Director and coordinates with the Controller and
Administrative Office. Salary range is $55,000 to $75,000 commensurate with experience
To apply, visit www.threefold.org/employment.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Mission of the Threefold Educational Foundation
Out of love for the essential nature of the human being as a spiritual being, the Threefold
Educational Foundation serves and advances cultural renewal in education, agriculture, the arts, science, religion, and social forms.
Rooted in anthroposophy, the Threefold Educational Foundation maintains a supportive and receptive environment for human growth, practical work, and community life.
In providing a home for organizations, initiatives, and individuals, the Threefold Educational Foundation forms a vessel of collaboration whose substance ennobles the working community, inspires new forms for the future, and radiates out into the world in service to the needs of our time.