Fall 2022 Start - Nap Assistant
Early Childhood Nap Assistant Position
The Denver Waldorf School is looking for an Early Childhood Nap Assistant to begin in the fall of 2022 school year.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
• CDHS qualifications
• strong love of working with children ages 3 ½ – 6
• an interest in Waldorf education
• the ability to work well in a collegial setting
• the ability to communicate clearly and regularly with parents
Responsibilities of this position include:
• supervising children on the playground
• cleaning up the room
• supporting the Lead Teacher and Lead Assistant at lunchtime and during and after nap.
• Caring for the children in the after-school care program
• interacting closely with the group of children
• nurturing and tending the domestic and artistic life of the classroom
• sharing in the care of the greater classroom environment
• supporting and providing an atmosphere of security, warmth, and joy.
Nap assistants are also required to participate in CPR and First Aid training offered at the school.
The hours are from 11:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m., up to 5:30 p.m. on some days
The base pay is $17.50/hour.
Benefits include PTO and opportunities/support for ongoing professional development
If you are interested, please send your resume with three professional references including their contact information to:
The Denver Waldorf School
2100 S. Pennsylvania Street, Denver, CO 80210
e-mail to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.