ECE Supporting Teacher
Early Childhood Supporting Teacher Position
The Denver Waldorf School is looking for an ECE Supporting Teacher for the school’s satellite nursery program, Starflower, located near the Congress Park area of Denver. The candidate for this position must be Assistant Early Childhood Teacher qualified according to the Colorado Department of Human Services Child Care Facility Rules & Regulations, Section 7.702.44
The ideal candidate for this position will also have:
• a strong love of working with children ages 2 ½ - 4
• an interest in Waldorf education
• the ability to work well in a collegial setting
Responsibilities of this position include:
• supervising children on the playground
• cleaning up the room
• supporting the Lead Teacher and Lead Assistant
• Caring for the children in the after-school care program
• interacting closely with the group of children
• nurturing and tending the domestic and artistic life of the classroom
• sharing in the care of the greater classroom environment
• supporting and providing an atmosphere of security, warmth, and joy.
The hours are from 9:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The base pay is $19.25/hour.
Available benefits: Health, Dental, Long-Term Disability, Retirement Plan, FSA and HRA plans, PTO.
If you are interested, please send your resume with three professional references including their contact information to:
The Denver Waldorf School
2100 S. Pennsylvania Street, Denver, CO 80210
e-mail to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
"We believe education should foster what it is to be human, cultivate lifelong curiosity and inspire love for the world."