We are looking for someone with a calm, quiet, joyful demeanor who is interested in a non-academic, developmental, nurturing, approach to early childhood education.
- Interest in the Waldorf approach to education
- Training and experience with young children, preferably in a Waldorf classroom
- Effectively following the guide of a lead teacher
- Learning and demonstrating self-motivation in the classroom
- Assisting in the preparation and tidying up of the classroom each day.
- Collaboration with Early Childhood colleagues
Hours needed: Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30-2pm, with opportunity for more
Rate: $16-$17 per hour based on experience
Please send your letter of interest and resume to Erin and email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.