Assistant EC Teacher - Beginning February 2022
Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten is seeking a morning Assistant Early Childhood Teacher in our mixed-age Kindergarten Classroom.
Qualified candidates have their Early Childhood Professional III, Credential 2.0 per the Colorado Department of Human Services as well as some level of Waldorf Early Childhood or Lifeways background.
Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten and Preschool is an Early Childhood center serving ages 12 months through 6 years. We have three Preschool/KG classrooms and one Lifeways (Toddler) classroom. We
are situated on a beautiful one+ acre property with chickens, goats, rabbits, biodynamic and organic gardens and fruit trees. Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten, founded in 1998, is a full member of the
Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America (WECAN) and serves approximately 60 children each year. Our mixed-age Kindergarten Classrooms serve 14 children each day.
• To assist the Lead Teacher in the planning of each day, in the carrying out of the classroom program and activities and in the classroom management and supervision of a class.
• To take direction from the Lead Teacher regarding classroom management and day-to-day
responsibilities according to the principles of Waldorf Education.
• Assist with snack preparations, practical and artistic classroom activities and play time.
• Assist in presenting seasonal songs, stories and puppetry.
• Maintain general order, cleanliness and aesthetics in classroom and campus.
A full Job Description is available upon request.
Generally 8:00am – 1:00pm, Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday and 8:00am – 2:30pm Wednesday for Faculty Meeting.
The mixed-age Kindergarten Classroom is school-year based, with options for summer camp positions.
Starting at $19/hour
Please submit a letter of interest, including a brief biography, and a resume with contact information for three references to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.