Continuing Care Provider
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Live Oak is looking for an individual to provide after school care for grade one.
● Create a warm and welcoming environment for the children to enter into after school
● Lead activities for the children such as drawing, crafting and outdoor play
● Clean-up of the room, including wiping down surfaces, vacuuming, and emptying compost, etc.
● Clean-up of play yard after use, together with the children
CPR/First Aid Certified
● Applicants must be familiar with and interested in Waldorf education
● Experience with and enthusiasm for working with children
● Good communication skills with colleagues and parents/guardians
● Must have an interest in engaging children in crafts, games, and other activities, both indoors and outdoors
● Must be able to work independently and also with guidance from teachers of the children in your care.
Please sent your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.