1st Grade Teacher
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Description: The Village School, K-8 public charter school, seeks a full-time, 1st grade for the 2022-2023 School Year. This is a one-year position to support a staff member on sabbatical.
- Either Valid Oregon Teaching License or Waldorf Teacher Certificate
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability to interact with children and adults in a positive manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to arts-integrated education and familiarity with Waldorf education
- Willingness to get CPR training
- Willingness to attend Waldorf education trainings
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs
Salary Range: $41,653 - $64,011, depending on experience and education. Additional variable compensation included. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, PERS and defined contribution pension, and lunch from our healthy kitchen.
If interested, send a letter of interest, signed and completed application, three references, and three letters of recommendation to email@example.com or via US Mail to:
The Village School,
Attn: HR Committee 1st Grade Teacher
3411 Willamette St.
Eugene, OR 97405.
Download Mandatory application form at: http://eugenevillageschool.org/jobs-volunteering
Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guaranteed Application Consideration Date: Friday May 18, 2022
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
The Village School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability. The Village School is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to workforce diversity and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Your application has been successfully submitted.