The Washington Waldorf School is seeking an Enrollment Associate beginning July 2022.
We are seeking candidates who understand the value, quality and benefits of Waldorf education. Candidates need to connect with prospective families rather quickly, stimulate curiosity, and understand and address concerns and questions of prospective families of WWS.
This is a year-round, part-time position averaging 20 hours per week. “Sick and Safe” leave is provided on a pro-rated basis, but no other benefits are provided,
Skills & Qualifications:
· Four-year college degree with 2 years of relevant work experience.
· Familiarity with Waldorf education and ability to speak competently about Waldorf education and Washington Waldorf School
· Strong written and oral communications skills.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Flexibility, and the ability to work independently.
Primary responsibilities include administrative support to the Enrollment Director in the following areas:
· Tracking inquiries/applicants in BigSis and Excel/Google Drive.
· Answering and screening phone calls, taking and prioritizing messages, sending materials as requested.
· Making follow-up calls and sending follow-up emails to prospective families.
· Managing enrollment office mail.
· Maintaining enrollment office calendar.
· Managing applicant files and assisting with coordination of the application process.
· Overseeing Parent Child class enrollment.
· Assisting with admission events.
· Other projects and tasks such as copying, mailings, organizing as needed and as schedule allows.
If you would like to join our exceptional faculty and lively community, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com attn: Claudia Berg. No phone calls, please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.