Full Time Administrator
Full Time Administrator
Full time - Administration
Edge Hill Country School is looking for a full time Administrator. This position is responsible for the executive function, communication, and enrollment across the school. Full Time Administrator guides families through the admission process and enrollment at the school.
- Manage the executive communication with the CRA, Ministry of Education, and other governing bodies for the school;
- In concert with the Finance Committee and Bookkeeper, manage tuition payments, communicate with families about tuition questions, and identify new ways to expand and promote the school’s framework;
- Manage the enrollment of returning and new families and the communication with interest families;
- Plan and implement systems that create an efficient and effective workflow to meet the goals and objectives of the faculty and cooperative school leadership;
- Overseeing the school’s Welcome Committee to ensure new families integrate easily and well into the school community to increase retention;
- As well as serving on the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee.
Ideal candidates possess a high school education along with expertise and experience in one or more of the following areas.
- Executive communication
- Enrollment/admissions experience
- Outreach and/or marketing including social media
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a collaborative environment alongside a diverse community, resourcefulness, and an ability to be flexible are necessary. Familiarity with Waldorf education and a commitment to working out of Anthroposophy is a plus.
Salary and Hours:
- Full time, salary position
- Optimum hours during School hours – Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm with occasional weekend and evening hours
- Year-round administrative position
Points to consider before applying to Edge Hill Country School:
Edge Hill Country School’s Early Childhood Program is recognized by the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America (WECAN). Edge Hill has experienced extraordinary growth since its founding. Our school space and campus are unconventionally laid out. This situation leads to opportunities for familiarity, much student and staff interaction, and requires a high degree of cultivated and committed camaraderie from all staff members. The benefits are manifold, but those who do not possess strong interpersonal skills may find themselves unable to enjoy the busy atmosphere. Additionally, our school may eventually move from its current site.
Our mission to make Waldorf education accessible to all and the rapid school growth we’ve seen over the past years have cultivated an environment of financial prudence. A degree of resourcefulness and an ability to use simplicity as a tool will be required.
To apply for any of the below positions, please compile a letter of interest and resume, All materials must be included and sent together to email@example.com. Please visit https://edgehillschool.org/our-school/ for more information.
Edge Hill Country School is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, familial status, sexual orientation or national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, or any other characteristic prohibited by provincial or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.