Full-Time Assistant Early Childhood
Our Early Childhood program runs from 8:30am to 3:00pm and includes children ages 3-5 years old from September 2022-May 2023.
The morning includes circle time, a prepared snack, and indoor/outdoor free play. The afternoon includes lunch, a rest period, and outdoor play.
- This position assists the lead teacher in providing a safe, welcoming, and nurturing environment for young children and their parents.
- We are looking for applicants with early childhood experience, a deep love for children, respect for parents, the ability to work collaboratively as a team player and a willingness to learn more about Waldorf philosophy through mentoring, reading, and other means.
- This position requires a high school diploma (work towards an education degree is preferred), current First Aid and CPR certification and pass a Comprehensive
- Background Check before employment.
- An interest in developing a working knowledge of Waldorf education, as well as working collaboratively with others.
- This position is an hourly, full-time, in-person, school year position with an hourly rate of up to $25/hr based on experience and includes paid time off in addition to paid holiday breaks (including Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring Break).
*Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and a minimum of two references to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.