Lower School and High School Administrative Coordinators
Rudolf Steiner School of Ann Arbor is seeking candidates for two fulltime administrative positions for the 2022-23 school year.
- Lower School Coordinator – Responsible for administrative coordination of our Grade 1-8 program, and collaborative support of teachers, staff, parents and children.
- High School Administrative Coordinator – Responsible for practical administration of our Grade 9 – 12 program, and oversight of administrative staff, policy implementation, scheduling, and facilities.
Located in Ann Arbor, Michigan on two beautiful campuses, our school offers a comprehensive Waldorf program that serves a diverse range of children. Our Lower School Campus, situated on 12 wooded and grassy acres, houses our Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grades and currently enrolls 240 students. Our High School Campus, ten minutes from the Lower School, is designed to support Waldorf High School education with multiple labs, a large gym, eurythmy room, and common spaces for students. We offer a rich and engaging Waldorf curriculum that includes two world languages (Spanish and German), handwork, art, strings and orchestra, singing, games/movement and gardening. The Rudolf Steiner School of Ann Arbor is dedicated to being a welcoming and affirming institution to all members of our school and wider community. To this end, we are working in the critical areas of increasing capacities for anti-racism and overcoming implicit bias, expanding full representation of our diverse community in the curriculum, and regularly examining our school policies, procedures and practices for changes and improvements.
These administrative roles are key members of our school community and must work closely with all school faculty and staff to promote an exemplary educational program and maintain a positive and enjoyable learning environment. Both work collaboratively with Siân Owen-Cruise, School Administrator, to ensure that the needs of the Lower School and High School program, students, employees and families are met.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a bachelor's or master’s degree
- Have experience in nonprofit or small business administration
- Have experience working in a collaborative organization
- These are both full-time twelve month positions
- Generous vacation time, personal days and days for illness
- Salary is based on experience and education
- Benefits include health, dental and life insurance, retirement and tuition remission
Interested applicants should submit a resume, 3 references and a short biographical sketch by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is Monday, May 23, 2022.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position; interested candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
All employees must remain in compliance with all RSSAA policies and procedures including, but not limited to, those outlined in the RSSAA Employee and Safety Handbooks.
If you have any questions, please call: 734-846-2095.
Learn more about us at SteinerSchool.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.