The Washington Waldorf School is seeking a part-time hourly Assistant Librarian for 10 hours per week, beginning July 2022. Some summer hours will be required.
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Checking in and shelving books.
· Labeling and covering books.
· Helping students select age and reading level appropriate books.
· Tracking overdue books.
· Covering the library classes when the Librarian is absent.
· Supporting the Librarian with additional library tasks and projects as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree and experience working in a library.
· Familiarity with the Dewey Decimal system.
· Familiarity with children’s literature and the Waldorf curriculum
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
Please email a cover letter, resume and two references to email@example.com. –attn: Claudia Berg. No phone calls, please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.