Finance and Human Resources Positions
Rudolf Steiner School of Ann Arbor is seeking candidates for our Business Office position(s) for the 2022-23 School Year.
- Finance Manager – serves to strengthen the ability of the agency to plan, account for, control and evaluate the financial resources needed and/or used to execute the mission of the Rudolf Steiner School. Responsible for budgeting, accounting, bookkeeping and working with vendors and tuition system.
- Human Resources Manager - serves to strengthen the ability of the agency to plan, account for, control and evaluate the personnel resources needed and/or used to execute the mission of the Rudolf Steiner School. Responsible for payroll, benefits, compensation packages and other supports for faculty and staff.
These administrative roles are key members of our school community and must work closely with all school faculty and staff to promote an exemplary educational program and maintain a positive and enjoyable learning environment. Both work collaboratively with Siân Owen-Cruise, School Administrator, to ensure that the needs of the Early Childhood, Lower School and High School programs, students, employees and families are met.
We are open to these roles being one full or two part time positions depending on the capacities and interest of the best candidates.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a bachelors or master’s degree
- Have experience in nonprofit or small business financial administration
- Have experience working in a collaborative organization
- These are both twelve month positions – potentially either full or part time depending on the candidate
- Generous vacation time, personal days and days for illness
- Salary is based on experience and education
- Benefits include health, dental and life insurance, retirement and tuition remission
Located in Ann Arbor, Michigan on two beautiful campuses, our school offers a comprehensive Waldorf program that serves a diverse range of children. Our Lower School Campus, situated on 12 wooded and grassy acres, houses our Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grades and currently enrolls 240 students. Our High School Campus, ten minutes from the Lower School, is designed to support Waldorf High School education with multiple labs, a large gym, eurythmy room, and common spaces for students. We offer a rich and engaging Waldorf curriculum that includes two world languages (Spanish and German), handwork, art, strings and orchestra, singing, games/movement and gardening. The Rudolf Steiner School of Ann Arbor is dedicated to being a welcoming and affirming institution to all members of our school and wider community. To this end, we are working in the critical areas of increasing capacities for anti-racism and overcoming implicit bias, expanding full representation of our diverse community in the curriculum, and regularly examining our school policies, procedures and practices for changes and improvements.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to Siân Owen-Cruise, School Administrator, by email: email@example.com
No visa sponsorship is available for this position; interested candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
All employees must remain in compliance with all RSSAA policies and procedures including, but not limited to, those outlined in the RSSAA Employee and Safety Handbooks.
If you have any questions, please call: 734-846-2095
Your application has been successfully submitted.