Parent Child Teacher
The Waldorf School of Philadelphia is looking for an experienced, warm and flexible teacher to lead our very popular Parent and Child morning classes. This is a part-time teaching position requiring work with families on weekday mornings.
The Parent Child Program is designed for groups of children aged 18 months to 3 years to attend with a parent or caregiver. The program includes movement circles, indoor and outdoor play and work experiences, snack preparation, eating and story time comprise the activities of the morning. Conversation and parent education about the fundamentals of child development, social growth and all that goes into fostering a healthy development for children and families based on the foundations of Waldorf Education is also a very important part of the program.
Necessary qualifications for this job would include:
- A BA preferably in Education
- Ideally, training in Waldorf Early Childhood Education or current enrollment in a training program
- Experience as a Lead teacher in a Waldorf Early Childhood setting or experience as a strong and helpful assistant is a plus.
- A strong history of collegial work
- A proven record of strength in parent education and parent communication
If interested in joining our circle of dedicated, innovative and engaged teachers a letter of interest, resume and contact information for three professional references can be forwarded to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
It's Not What To Think, Its How To Think