ECD Level 4 and Level 5 Trainer
As an Early Childhood Development Trainer, you will be bringing your years of classroom experience into your role as a trainer of adult students, preparing them in every way to meet the young children in their care. You will be a role model for the students, ensuring professionalism, punctuality, and preparation in all that you do.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- have the appropriate academic qualifications
- sound understanding of the Waldorf holistic approach
- ideally have an assessor’s qualification but this training can also be done when employed by CCE
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- proven organisational, administrative and computer skills
- be able to develop and maintain healthy, professional relationships working as part of an effective team
- be willing to upgrade their qualification to continue enriching their knowledge
- attend workshops, conferences, and Waldorf schools sharing conferences
- attend weekly faculty meetings
- participate and present in the CCE open days
- assist in interviewing new students
- assess students during their practical’s
Please submit your CV with a cover letter with a brief motivation why you would be interested in joining our organisation to Maria Msebenzi, on email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 31 August 2022
For more information about the post, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the detailed job description.
If you have not heard from us after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Your application has been successfully submitted.