Are you tired of perpetuating the old systems and ready for a new paradigm?
Located in Corbett, Oregon, New Paradigm Education Association is looking for an assistant teacher to work with our early grades children.
This could be full or part-time work depending on your availability and experience.
Our classes currently run Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. (This an in-person-only position.)
The Winds of Change group is a small rural group of 1st-3rd graders with access to farm and forest as well as indoor space in our converted barn classroom and greenhouse classroom. Corbett is just East of Portland along the Columbia River.
We are looking for someone with a deep love and respect for children and either the following qualifications or a desire to learn;
· Familiarity with Waldorf education and a spiritual perspective on human development
· Active in their own decolonizing and personal/spiritual growth work
· Skilled in a variety of arts and ancestral skills
· Familiar with the flora and fauna of the NW
· Creative and dynamic
· Comfortable being outdoors in all weather
Please send inquiries and a short bio to:
Looking forward to meeting you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.