The Waldorf School of St. Louis is seeking Substitute Teachers.
Come and work at an amazing school with talented students and teachers! Gain valuable classroom experience while supporting this wonderful community
- Ability to communicate effectively and compassionately both verbally and in writing
- Ability to uphold school policies and protocols and to maintain confidentiality when needed
- Demonstrated time-management and organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to balance multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- A passion for education and experience with or interest in learning more about Waldorf Education and Waldorf governance and finance practices
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with others and work in ways that embody WSSL’s values of diversity, collaboration, respect, spiritual connection, and striving
- A desire to improve oneself through professional development
To apply: The Waldorf School of St. Louis is dedicated to diversity, and we encourage candidates of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply. To apply, please email a cover letter with a short autobiographical statement, resume, and 3 references to: email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.waldorfstl.org to learn more about our school.
Your application has been successfully submitted.