- Join a dynamic organisation dedicated to advancing the delivery of high-quality Steiner education
- Competitive salary package and salary packaging options available
- Situated in a beautiful natural setting just inland from the Byron Shire coastline
Shearwater, the Mullumbimby Steiner School is seeking an experienced Business Manager to lead the financial and operational arms of the School. This senior leadership role will work closely with the Head of School and other stakeholders to further the strategic aims of the School in line with effective resource management, and will be central to furthering the development of the campus master plan. Key to this role will be the ability to operate with a high-degree of versatility, a strong aptitude for leadership, and the proficiency to maintain balance over a significant portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have a tertiary qualification in accounting and/or business management, a proven record of excellent financial literacy and leadership skills, and demonstrated business acumen to support a dynamic and growing school.
Please refer to the Working at Shearwater section of our website for full details of the role. Candidate packages are also available and may be requested through Shannon Wilson, HR Manager at email@example.com.
All enquiries and applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.
Should you wish to make an application, please include the following:
- A covering letter, curriculum vitae / resume, and other relevant documentation that clearly outlines your suitability to the role in line with the selection criteria and position description.
- Your contact details, including mobile phone number and email address.
- Names, titles, and contact details of three (3) professional referees, ideally from Educational Institutions or Schools where you have worked. Please note that referees will not be contacted prior to interview.
- Details of your eligibility to work in Australia or otherwise (e.g. nationality or visa type and expiry date).
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check as required under the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012.
Please send your completed applications to Shannon Wilson, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 9am, Monday 17th October 2022
Your application has been successfully submitted.