Grades Continuing Care Provider
Live Oak is looking for two Continuing Care Providers to care for grades children and preschool children from 12:45pm-5pm after school.
● Create a warm and welcoming environment for the children to enter into after school
● Lead activities for the children such as drawing, crafting and outdoor play
● Clean-up of the room, including wiping down surfaces, vacuuming, and emptying compost, etc.
● Clean-up of play yard after use, together with the children
● CPR/First Aid Certified
● Experience with and enthusiasm for working with children
● Good communication skills with colleagues and parents/guardians
● Must have an interest in engaging children in crafts, games and other activities, both indoors and outdoors
● Must be able to work independently and also with guidance from classroom teachers.
● Applicants that are familiar with and interested in Waldorf education
● ECE credits, if working in the Early Childhood village.
Please check out our website at www.liveoakwaldorf.org
If interested, please send your cover letter, resume and transcripts to email@example.com
Founded in the fall of 1976, Live Oak is fully accredited by AWSNA and serves over 200 children from preschool through eighth grade. Our community is the birthplace of the Pentathlon, which began here in 1986. Our 40-acre campus in Meadow Vista, California, is nestled between the Bear River and the north fork of the American River and is located in the Sierra foothills, 45 minutes east of Sacramento and 1 hour west of Donner Summit. The surrounding area is a wonderland for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy skiing, snowboarding and water sports, including river rafting. The numerous trail systems are frequented by horseback riders, hikers, runners and mountain bikers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.