Middle and High School Office Coordinator
Santa Fe Waldorf School was founded in 1983 and is fully accredited through AWSNA. We serve over 175 students from early childhood through grade twelve on a beautiful thirteen-acre campus. We offer a full Waldorf curriculum, including eurythmy, handwork, woodwork, instrumental and choral music, Spanish, games/movement, middle and high school athletics, and a high school foreign exchange program.
The Santa Fe Waldorf School seeks a highly qualified Office Coordinator for Middle School (MS) and High School (HS) starting immediately. The Office Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the MS and HS office and serves as a resource to students, parents, prospective families, faculty and other administrative staff. This is a part-time, hourly position, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 3:30pm, plus occasional events and trips support. On a regular school year, it starts one week before classes, and ends one week after classes end (for a total of 38 weeks per year).
Duties include greeting visitors, answering phones, managing supply inventory, processing mail, monitoring student attendance, data entry, printing, copying, maintaining student files, and assisting the MS and HS faculty and school’s staff, Athletic Director, and College Guidance Counselor with events and scheduling.
- A minimum of two years experience working in an office environment, preferably in an academic setting.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to organize information, prioritize between multiple tasks, work independently and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Experienced in using Google Workspace, MS Office, Facebook, Instagram, and the internet.
- Strong communication skills and the capacity to work effectively with staff, faculty, students and parents.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Friendly and collaborative environment.
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit www.santafewaldorf.org/employment, submit their application, letter of interest, resume and three references to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.